1.1. “Personal information” This refers to any information that can identify an individual, either directly or when combined with other data. , including but not limited to name, email address, company name, address, phone number,localization,IP addresses,health information, income, religion and cultural profiles . Personal information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the websites.
4. Information we collect
- We will only use access to read, write, modify, or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- We will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- We will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for our internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
4.2. Payment and order information We collect and process payment information from you when you subscribe to any of our subscription services or order any products or services from our websites, including credit cards numbers, billing information, and shipping information using third party PCI-compliant service providers.
4.3. Information from your use of our subscription services We may receive information about how and when you use the subscription services and store that information in log files or other types of files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This information may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you have taken within the subscription service. This type of information helps us to improve our subscription services for both you and for all of our users.
4.4. Information we receive from third parties We may also receive your personal information directly from third parties, such as users of our subscription services who may provide your personal information directly to us.
4.5. Cookies Like many websites, BznsBuilder for information systems and its third-party use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.We use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize pages on our websites, or register for the subscription service, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the customized features.
4.6. Clear gifs, web beacons & web bugs We employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web beacons/Web bugs), that help us better manage the websites and subscription services by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages or in emails and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs in emails to our customers' personal information. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please see “Opting out and unsubscribing” below.
4.7. Single sign-on You can log in to our subscription services using a single sign-on (SSO) service like your Google account. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form. Such services may give you the option to post information about your activities on this website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
4.8. Personal information about children The websites and subscription services are not intended for or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information about children under 13. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a child under 13, please contact us as provided for above in the section titled “Questions and concerns”, so that we may delete that personal information.
5. How we use the personal information we collect
- your consent;
- performing our obligations under a contract to which you are a party or performing steps requested by you in order prior to entering into a contract;
- pursuing our legitimate interests, such as our interest in marketing our services; and
- any other ground, as required or permitted by law.
5.3. We never sell personal information We understand how important your personal information is to you. We are committed to keeping it strictly confidential. Your privacy is not for sale. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise abuse the personal information you have trusted us with.
5.5. Sharing personal information with third parties (Service providers) We may use third parties to perform certain services on our behalf. We may share your personal information with these third parties, as necessary, solely to enable them to perform those specific services for us. Such third parties include those:
Such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except for these purposes, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
- assisting us with sending marketing emails and performing social networking tracking;
- providing cloud storage services;
- serving advertisements;
- providing customer support services;
- enabling us to send you emails;
- providing web analytics, performance tracking, and email automation software;
- providing subscription management, payment gateway integration, and invoicing services;
- providing video streaming services;
- providing issue-tracking software;
- enabling payment processing;
- monitoring errors on web platforms;
- offering marketing and advertising services;
- assisting appointment scheduling;
- providing online survey software;
- providing web conferencing services; and
- providing subscription revenue analytics services.
5.6. Customer testimonials and comments We post customer testimonials and comments on our websites, which may contain personal information. If you would like your testimonial or comments altered or removed from our websites, please contact us as requested in the section above titled “Questions and concerns”.
5.7. Use of credit card information If you give us credit card information, we use it solely to check your financial qualifications and collect payment from you. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf.
5.10. Public forums We offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any personal information you have posted on the websites if you so request, as described under “Opting out and unsubscribing” below.
5.11. Retention of personal information Where we act as a data processor, we retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for us to perform under our engagement with the data controller.Where we act as a data controller, we retain personal information that you provide us as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the subscription services or our other services, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and then we securely delete that personal information, but in any case within a period of no more than 12 months after the purposes of processing are satisfied. We may delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described under “Opting out and unsubscribing” below.
5.12. International transfer of personal information Some of our service providers who receive your personal information may be located in countries outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In some cases, the European commission may not have determined that the legal environment in those countries provides a level of data protection that is essentially equivalent to the level of protection provided under European Union law. Transfers of your personal information to such service providers will typically be subject to appropriate safeguards, such as the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal information to third countries, as approved by, and available directly from, the European commission.
5.13. Corporate events If we (or our assets) are acquired by another company, whether by merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or otherwise, that company would receive all information gathered by BznsBuilder for information systems on the websites and the subscription services. In this event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our websites, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
5.14. Compelled disclosure We reserve the right to use or disclose your personal information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
6.1. Security of your personal information We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We secure the personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive personal information (such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data) is collected on our websites and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the secure socket layer (SSL) protocol.The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6.2. Alerts in the event of a security breach If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then BznsBuilder for information systems will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
7. Opting out and unsubscribing
7.1. Reviewing, correcting and removing your personal information If you are a data subject about whom we process personal information, you may have the following rights with respect to that information:
You may have the right, under certain circumstances, to have the processing of your personal information limited (restricted), as well as the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You may also have the right to ask to have your personal information exported to a machine-readable format.Where we act as a data controller, to exercise any of these rights, please contact us, as provided in the section above titled “Questions and concerns”. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.Where we act as a data processor, you may exercise your rights under this section by contacting the data controller who has provided your personal information to us.
- to access and review the personal information that you have supplied to us;
- to request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in personal information that you have supplied to us;
- to request that your personal information not be used to contact you;
- to request that your personal information be removed from any solicitation list that we use;
- to request that your personal information be deleted from our records; and
- to opt-out of being solicited by BznsBuilder for information systems or third parties.
7.2. Unsubscribing from our communications You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our emails, or by contacting us as provided under the section above tiled “Questions and concerns”. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails, such as billing notifications, related to their account with us or the subscription services.
9. Supervisory authority oversight If you are a data subject whose personal information we process, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in one or more of the European Union member states.
General Terms Of Service Conditions of usein order to set up or use a BznsBuilder account, you must:
Your use of BznsBuilder is governed by these terms of service. By using and/or establishing an account at BznsBuilder, you (“User”) agree to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions contained herein.These terms of service comprise a binding legal agreement between you and BznsBuilder for information system. Please review these terms of service carefully. If you represent an organization, your agreement to these terms and conditions shall bind your organization and you hereby represent and warranty that you have the authority to act on behalf of your organization.By signing up for a BznsBuilder account you agree to be bound by these terms of service, and you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions herein. Clicking on the button to create an account will have the same effect as signing a contract. If you do not agree to these terms of service, you should not click on this button or use the service.
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
- Complete the registration process;
- Read and agree to these BznsBuilder terms of service; and
- Provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
1. The service BznsBuilder is a web-based subscription service that enables you to write and manage your business plans online and track your financial performance. It allows you to upload, store, transmit, disseminate, and otherwise distribute content to and from your account (“Content”). Your use of the service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis.
3. Modification of the terms of service When using BznsBuilder, you agree to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these terms of service. BznsBuilder for information systems may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms of service and policies at any time. It is your responsibility as a user to regularly monitor and review the terms of service for modifications or revisions. BznsBuilder for information system e may, at its sole discretion, provide you with any notices, including those regarding changes to these terms of service, by in-app notification or email. Such notice will be deemed given twenty-four (24) hours after the notification is sent, unless such notice has been sent by email and BznsBuilder for information systems has received notification that the email address is invalid, in which case such twenty-four (24) hour period shall begin once we have sent an in-app notification or email. Alternatively, BznsBuilder for information system may, at its sole discretion, give you legal notice by mail to a postal address, if provided by you through BznsBuilder. In such case, notice will be deemed given three (3) days after the date of mailing. Notice posted on BznsBuilder.com is deemed given five (5) days following the initial posting.By continuing to use the service after these terms of service have been changed (as indicated by the “Last Revised” date at the top of this page), you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by these terms of service, you may not use the service.
4. Use of the service You are responsible for your own communications and communications to and from your account with the service, and for all content sent to and from your account, stored under your account, and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have access to your account) and for any consequences thereof or arising therefrom. You agree that you will use the service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (A) use the service to upload, store, transmit, or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by BznsBuilder for information systems; (B) upload, store, transmit, or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual, or fiduciary rights or obligations; (C) prevent others from using the service; or (D) use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of these terms of service and your account with BznsBuilder and may subject you to legal consequences, both civil and criminal. BznsBuilder for information systems reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the service in order to determine whether a violation of these terms of service has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.You are responsible for determining whether the service is suitable for you to use in light of any applicable regulations. If you or your use of the service is subject to any regulations, then we will not be liable if the service does not meet those requirements, except to the extent agreed otherwise or as required by applicable law. You may not use the service for any unlawful or discriminatory activities.
5. Content of the service, ownership, and intellectual property rights and liabilities BznsBuilder for information systems takes no responsibility for third-party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does BznsBuilder for information systems have any obligation to monitor such third-party content. BznsBuilder reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the service, such as content that violates these terms of service. BznsBuilder for information systems also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information and content as it reasonably believes is necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, (b) enforce these terms of service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property, or safety of BznsBuilder, its users and the public. BznsBuilder for information system will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these terms of service.BznsBuilder retains all ownership and intellectual property rights to anything developed or delivered under this term of service. The services provided under this agreement may be related to use programs owned or distributed by BznsBuilder which you acquire under a separate order. If a third party makes a claim against either you or BznsBuilder that any information, design, specification, instruction, software, data, or material furnished by either you or BZNSBuilder and used by the Recipient infringes its intellectual property rights, which shall include trademark, copyright, and patent rights.the Provider, at its sole cost and expense, will defend the recipient against the claim and indemnify the recipient from the damages, liabilities, costs and expenses awarded by the court to the third party claiming infringement or the settlement agreed to by the provider, if the recipient does the following:
If BznsBuilder elects not to defend or settle a third party infringement claim concerning BznsBuilder’s intellectual property rights covered by this section, then upon the prior written consent of BznsBuilder, you may at your sole cost defend yourself against such claim, provided, however, that you shall not, by your defense and/or settlement of such claim, prejudice any of BznsBuilder’s rights or obligate BznsBuilder to do or pay anything, nor shall you make any admissions on behalf of BznsBuilder .
- notifies the provider promptly in writing, not later than 30 days after the recipient receives notice of the claim (or sooner if required by law);
- gives the provider sole control of the defense and any settlement negotiations; and
- gives the provider the information, authority, and assistance the provider needs to defend against or settle the claim.
6. User representations and warranties. You are solely responsible for your content and the consequences of uploading, storing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing content to and/or from your account. Except as set forth herein, BznsBuilder for information systems will not use any of content for any purpose except to provide you with the service.By uploading, storing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- the content and any use of it does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right, (ii) violate any securities law or regulation in any jurisdiction, or (iii) slander, defame, or libel any other person; and
- the content does not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
7. Content disclaimer You understand that when using BznsBuilder you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that BznsBuilder for information systems is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against BznsBuilder for information systems with respect thereto. BznsBuilder for information systems does not endorse any content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and BznsBuilder for information systems expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the content.
8. Statement of policies BznsBuilder for information system disclaims any and all liability in connection with, or arising from, content uploaded, stored, transmitted, or otherwise distributed by user. In the event BznsBuilder for information systems receives any information or notice that any content uploaded, stored, transmitted, or otherwise distributed by user violates these terms of service or infringes any copyright, trademark, or patent, or is alleged to infringe any copyright, trademark, or patent, BznsBuilder for information systems reserves the right to immediately remove the content without notice to the user and without any obligation to investigate an allegation of infringement. BznsBuilder for information systems further reserves the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to remove for any reason whatsoever, and at any time, any content uploaded, stored, transmitted, or otherwise distributed by a user, without prior notice to user.BznsBuilder for information system further reserves the right to terminate user access to the BznsBuilder website in the event user violates these terms of service.
9. Prohibited activities; enforcement of policies By agreeing to these terms of service you agree not to:
- except as expressly permitted herein, use the service for any purposes other than to access and use BznsBuilder as such services are offered by BznsBuilder for information system;
- share a single login with multiple people (your login may be used by only one person, but you may create separate logins for as many others as you desire);
- block ads if you are a free account user;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access BznsBuilder accounts of others without permission, forge another person's digital signature or identity, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via BznsBuilder, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users. This includes, but is not limited to: unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- use BznsBuilder for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing data protection, data privacy, or intellectual property and other proprietary rights;
- defame, harass, abuse, threaten, or defraud users of BznsBuilderv, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
- use BznsBuilder if you are not legally competent to do so;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of BznsBuilder or user content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through BznsBuilder, or features that enforce limitations on the use of BznsBuilder or user content;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of BznsBuilder or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based upon BznsBuilder or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of BznsBuilder or any user's enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code;
BznsBuilder for information system reserves the right to scan all content to ensure compliance with these terms of service. In the event BznsBuilder for information system determines, in its sole discretion, that your use of BznsBuilder is in violation of these terms of service, BznsBuilder for information system shall have the right, without recourse by the user, to immediately terminate your account.
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access BznsBuilder for any purpose or to bypass any measures BznsBuilder for information system may use to prevent or restrict access to BznsBuilder; and
- interfere with or disrupt BznsBuilder or servers or networks connected to BznsBuilder, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to BznsBuilder.
10. Account, payment, refund, upgrading, and downgrading When you use BznsBuilder, you may be asked to establish an account and establish passwords. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and passwords and for restricting access to your computer and/or account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or passwords.You agree that the information you provide to BznsBuilder for information system upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID, password, or any credit, debit or charge card number, if applicable), then you agree to immediately notify BznsBuilder for information systems. You may be liable for the losses incurred by BznsBuilder for information systems or others due to any unauthorized use of your BznsBuilder account.Additional terms:
- a valid credit card is required for all accounts;
- if you initially sign up for a premium (non-free) account that includes a free trial, and you don't cancel that account within the specified free trial period, you will be billed monthly at the date and time that your free trial period ends. Note that the “days” of the free trial correspond to 24-hour periods beginning at the date and time that you sign up. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice, during your free trial period, you will not be charged;
- an upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading;
- the service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made;
- all fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes;
- for any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle; and
- downgrading of the service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. BznsBuilder for information system does not accept any liability for such loss.
11. User indemnifications and hold harmless User (and the organization that the user represents, if applicable) agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BznsBuilder for information system, its affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, demands, suits, costs, damages, and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys' fees and reasonable settlements that BznsBuilder for information system may sustain or incur by reason of (a) use of BznsBuilder website, (b) breach, alleged breach, or violation of the foregoing warranties, representations, and covenants, (c) any violation of any third party right arising from user content submitted by user, (d) any claim that any user content submitted by user caused damage to a third party, (e) any allegation or claim that use of BznsBuilder by users constitutes a securities violation in any jurisdiction, or (f) any other violation of these terms of service. The obligations of the user (and the organization that the user represents, if applicable) to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BznsBuilder for information system shall survive these terms of service.
12. Disclaimer of warranties Use of BznsBuilder shall be at user's sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, BznsBuilder for information systems, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with BznsBuilder and use thereof.BznsBuilder for information system assumes no liability or responsibility for any (I) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of website content, (II) Personal injury or damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from access to and use of BznsBuilder, (III) Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the BznsBuilder website by any third party, and/or (IV) Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via BznsBuilder.BznsBuilder for information system does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through BznsBuilder or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising. BznsBuilder for information system will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between a user and third-party providers of products or services.
13. Limitations of liability user (and the organization that the user represents, if applicable) agrees not to hold BznsBuilder for information systems, its officers, directors, employees, or agents liable for any loss or damage, wither direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential, incurred as a result of user's use of BznsBuilder (I) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) Personal injury or damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from user's access to and use of BznsBuilder, (III) Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from BznsBuilder, (IV) Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through BznsBuilder by any third party, and/or (V) Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of user's use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via BznsBuilder, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not BznsBuilder for information systems is advised of the possibility of such damages.A user’s liability for direct damages is not limited in the agreement.certain jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If you reside (or your applicable organization is domiciled) in such a jurisdiction, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply, and you may have additional rights. The limitations or exclusions of warranties, remedies, or liability contained in these terms of service apply to you to the fullest extent such limitations or exclusions are permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you are located.
- You may cancel your use of the service and/or terminate your account and these terms of service with or without cause at any time by providing notice to BznsBuilder for information system; provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for a reasonable period of time before such cancellation takes effect in order for BznsBuilder for information system to process the termination. You may terminate your account ONLY in the manner set forth in this section 14.
and for any reason terminate the service, terminate these terms of service, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information and content may remain in the BznsBuilder system.
- In addition to the right to terminate your account for using BznsBuilder in a manner that violates these terms of service as provided in section 9, BznsBuilder for information system may at any time
- In order to terminate your account, you must follow the instructions and account termination procedures provided at the account management page of the service. An account cannot be terminated in any other way, and BznsBuilder for information system cannot terminate an account by email, telephone, or fax instructions.
15. Notification of security breach In the event of a security breach that may affect you or any of the users on your account, we'll notify you of the breach and provide a description of what happened. If we determine, and notify you, that you need to forward all or part of that information to any of the users on your account, you agree to promptly do so.
16. Miscellaneous terms
- By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of Egypt, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between BznsBuilder and you, or its business partners and associates.
- Any disputes arising out or in connection with the implementation or interpretation of this agreement shall be finally settled by the competent courts of Egypt.
- BznsBuilder for information system may transfer and assign these terms of service without restriction. User may not transfer or assign any of these terms of service.
- User affirms and warrants that user is legally competent to enter into these terms of service, and the conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, covenants, and warranties set forth herein.
- If any provision of these terms of service is found illegal or unenforceable, it will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms of service shall not be affected.
- No waiver of any term of these terms of service shall be deemed to constitute a continuing waiver of such term.
17. Copyright Content published on this website such as digital downloads, images, texts, graphics and logos is the property of BznsBuilder.The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of BznsBuilder.
18. Confidentiality If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Firefox, two latest releases only (Windows and Mac)
- Safari, two latest releases only (Mac only)
- Google Chrome, current release only (Windows and Mac)
- Microsoft Edge
Security Overview Keeping customer data safe and secure is a top priority for us. We use our own services just like our customers do. And, just like our customers, we don't want our data compromised. So, our goals are the same as our customers: to ensure that all of our important data is as secure as it possibly can be.
We protect your data. All data are written to multiple disks instantly, backed up daily, and stored in multiple locations. Data that our customers upload are stored on servers that use modern techniques to remove bottlenecks and points of failure.
Your data is sent using HTTPS. Whenever your data is in transit between you and us, everything is encrypted, and sent using HTTPS. All account passwords are hashed so that our own staff can't even see them. If you lose a password, it must be reset.
Protection from data loss. All our servers all operate at full redundancy. Our systems are engineered to stay up, even if multiple servers fail. All databases are replicated in real-time and backed up regularly off site.
Data center security. Our data centers manage physical security 24/7 with biometric scanners and the usual high tech stuff that data centers always brag about. We use Amazon AWS for our data centers and they submit themselves to regular SOC 2 audits.
Regularly-updated infrastructure. Our software infrastructure is updated regularly with the latest security patches. Our products run on a dedicated network which is locked down with firewalls and carefully monitored. While perfect security is a moving target, we work with security researchers to keep up with the state-of-the-art in web security.
We protect your billing information. All credit card transactions are processed using secure encryption—the same level of encryption used by leading banks. Our credit card processing vendor is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS compliant service provider and uses advanced security measures to protect your information both during the transaction and after it is complete. Our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, including the Visa Cardholder information security and compliance (CISP), MasterCard® Site Data Protection Program (SDP), and Discovery Information Security and Compliance (DISC).
Audits, security policies, and standards. We submit a self-assessment (SAQ A 3.2) for PCI compliance, which is good for a year each time. A copy of our PCI compliance certificate is available upon request, after completing an NDA. We can also provide a copy of the SOC reports for the data centers we use after completing an NDA.We run regular, automated security scans to ensure that our networks and applications are secure. A copy of a recent scan is available upon request, after completing an NDA.We also contract with third-party penetration testers to run regular reviews of our security measures and help us discover and fix vulnerabilities.
Our people. We train our team on best security practices, including how to identify social engineering, phishing scams, and hackers. All employees sign a confidentiality agreement that outlines their responsibility in protecting customer data. Our teams also monitor all of our systems continuously for signs of intrusion.