Conditions of use
in order to set up or use a BznsBuilder account, you must:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
- Complete the registration process;
- Read and agree to these BznsBuilder terms of service; and
- Provide true, complete, and up-to-date contact information.
1. The service
3. Modification of the terms of service
4. Use of the service
5. Content of the service, ownership, and intellectual property rights and liabilities
- notifies the Provider promptly in writing, not later than 30 days after the Recipient receives notice of the claim (or sooner if required by law);
- gives the Provider sole control of the defense and any settlement negotiations; and
- gives the provider the information, authority, and assistance the Provider needs to defend against or settle the claim.
6. User representations and warranties.
- the content and any use of it does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right, (ii) violate any securities law or regulation in any jurisdiction, or (iii) slander, defame, or libel any other person; and
- the content does not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
7. Content disclaimer
8. Statement of policies
9. Prohibited activities; enforcement of policies
- except as expressly permitted herein, use the service for any purposes other than to access and use BznsBuilder as such services are offered by BznsBuilder for information system;
- share a single login with multiple people (your login may be used by only one person, but you may create separate logins for as many others as you desire);
- block ads if you are a free account user;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access BznsBuilder accounts of others without permission, forge another person’s digital signature or identity, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via BznsBuilder, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other users. This includes, but is not limited to: unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- use BznsBuilder for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing data protection, data privacy, or intellectual property and other proprietary rights;
- defame, harass, abuse, threaten, or defraud users of BznsBuilderv, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent;
- use BznsBuilder if you are not legally competent to do so;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of BznsBuilder or user content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through BznsBuilder, or features that enforce limitations on the use of BznsBuilder or user content;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of BznsBuilder or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works based upon BznsBuilder or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of BznsBuilder or any user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access BznsBuilder for any purpose or to bypass any measures BznsBuilder for information system may use to prevent or restrict access to BznsBuilder; and
- interfere with or disrupt BznsBuilder or servers or networks connected to BznsBuilder, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to BznsBuilder.
10. Account, payment, refund, upgrading, and downgrading
- a valid credit card is required for all accounts;
- if you initially sign up for a premium (non-free) account that includes a free trial, and you don’t cancel that account within the specified free trial period, you will be billed monthly at the date and time that your free trial period ends. Note that the “days” of the free trial correspond to 24-hour periods beginning at the date and time that you sign up. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice, during your free trial period, you will not be charged;
- an upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading;
- the service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made;
- all fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes;
- for any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle; and
- downgrading of the service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of your account. BznsBuilder for information system does not accept any liability for such loss.
11. User indemnifications and hold harmless
12. Disclaimer of warranties
13. Limitations of liability
- You may cancel your use of the service and/or terminate your account and these terms of service with or without cause at any time by providing notice to BznsBuilder for the information system; provided, however, that a terminated account may continue to exist for a reasonable period of time before such cancellation takes effect in order for BznsBuilder for an information system to process the termination. You may terminate your account ONLY in the manner set forth in this section.
- In addition to the right to terminate your account for using BznsBuilder in a manner that violates these terms of service as provided in section 9, BznsBuilder for information system may at any time.
- In order to terminate your account, you must follow the instructions and account termination procedures provided on the account management page of the service. An account cannot be terminated in any other way, and BznsBuilder for information system cannot terminate an account by email, telephone, or fax instructions.
15. Notification of security breach
16. Miscellaneous terms
- By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of Egypt, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between BznsBuilder and you, or its business partners and associates.
- Any disputes arising out or in connection with the implementation or interpretation of this agreement shall be finally settled by the competent courts of Egypt.
- BznsBuilder for information system may transfer and assign these terms of service without restriction. Users may not transfer or assign any of these terms of service.
- The user affirms and warrants that the user is legally competent to enter into these terms of service, and the conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, covenants, and warranties set forth herein.
- If any provision of these terms of service is found illegal or unenforceable, it will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms of service shall not be affected.
- No waiver of any term of these terms of service shall be deemed to constitute a continuing waiver of such term.
- Firefox, two latest releases only (Windows and Mac)
- Safari, two latest releases only (Mac only)
- Google Chrome, current release only (Windows and Mac)
Your use of BznsBuilder is governed by these terms of service. By using and/or establishing an account at BznsBuilder, you (“User”) agree to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions contained herein.
These terms of service comprise a binding legal agreement between you and BznsBuilder for the information system. Please review these terms of service carefully. If you represent an organization, your agreement to these terms and conditions shall bind your organization and you hereby represent and warrant that you have the authority to act on behalf of your organization.
By signing up for a BznsBuilder account you agree to be bound by these terms of service, and you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions herein. Clicking on the button to create an account will have the same effect as signing a contract. If you do not agree to these terms of service, you should not click on this button or use the service.
BznsBuilder is a web-based subscription service that enables you to write and manage your business plans online and track your financial performance. It allows you to upload, store, transmit, disseminate, and otherwise distribute content to and from your account (“Content”). Your use of the service is at your own risk. The service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis.
When using BznsBuilder, you agree to any additional posted guidelines or rules applicable to specific services and features that may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these terms of service. BznsBuilder for information systems may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms of service and policies at any time. It is your responsibility as a user to regularly monitor and review the terms of service for modifications or revisions. BznsBuilder for information system e may, at its sole discretion, provide you with any notices, including those regarding changes to these terms of service, by in-app notification or email. Such notice will be deemed given twenty-four (24) hours after the notification is sent unless such notice has been sent by email and BznsBuilder for information systems has received notification that the email address is invalid, in which case such twenty-four (24) hour period shall begin once we have sent an in-app notification or email. Alternatively, BznsBuilder for information system may, at its sole discretion, give you legal notice by mail to a postal address, if provided by you through BznsBuilder. In such a case, notice will be deemed given three (3) days after the date of mailing. Notice posted on BznsBuilder.com is deemed given five (5) days following the initial posting.
By continuing to use the service after these terms of service have been changed (as indicated by the “Last Revised” date at the top of this page), you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not accept and abide by these terms of service, you may not use the service.
You are responsible for your own communications and communications to and from your account with the service, and for all content sent to and from your account, stored under your account, and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have access to your account) and for any consequences thereof or arising therefrom. You agree that you will use the service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (A) use the service to upload, store, transmit, or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by BznsBuilder for information systems; (B) upload, store, transmit, or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another
party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual, or fiduciary rights or obligations; (C) prevent others from using the service; or (D) use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of these terms of service and your account with BznsBuilder and may subject you to legal consequences, both civil and criminal. BznsBuilder for information systems reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the service in order to determine whether a violation of these terms of service has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
You are responsible for determining whether the service is suitable for you to use in light of any applicable regulations. If you or your use of the service is subject to any regulations, then we will not be liable if the service does not meet those requirements, except to the extent agreed otherwise or as required by applicable law. You may not use the service for any unlawful or discriminatory activities.
BznsBuilder for information systems takes no responsibility for third-party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does BznsBuilder for information systems have any obligation to monitor such third-party content. BznsBuilder reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the service, such as content that violates these terms of service. BznsBuilder for information systems also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information and content as it reasonably believes is necessary to: (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, (b) enforce these terms of service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues (including, without limitation, the filtering of spam), (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property, or safety of BznsBuilder, its users and the public. BznsBuilder for information system will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under these terms of service.
BznsBuilder retains all ownership and intellectual property rights to anything developed or delivered under this term of service. The services provided under this agreement may be related to use of programs owned or distributed by BznsBuilder which you acquire under a separate order.
If a third party makes a claim against either you or BznsBuilder that any information, design, specification, instruction, software, data, or material furnished by either you or BZNSBuilder and used by the Recipient infringes its intellectual property rights, which shall include trademark, copyright, and patent rights.the Provider, at its sole cost and expense, will defend the recipient against the claim and indemnify the recipient from the damages, liabilities, costs and expenses awarded by the court to the third party claiming infringement or the settlement agreed to by the provider, if the recipient does the following:
If BznsBuilder elects not to defend or settle a third party infringement claim concerning BznsBuilder’s intellectual property rights covered by this section, then upon the prior written consent of BznsBuilder, you may at your sole cost defend yourself against such claim, provided, however, that you shall not, by your defense and/or settlement of such claim, prejudice any of BznsBuilder’s rights or obligate BznsBuilder to do or pay anything, nor shall you make any admissions on behalf of BznsBuilder.
You are solely responsible for your content and the consequences of uploading, storing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing content to and/or from your account. Except as set forth herein, BznsBuilder for information systems will not use any of content for any purpose except to provide you with the service.
By uploading, storing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
You understand that when using BznsBuilder you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources and that BznsBuilder for information systems is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against BznsBuilder for information systems with respect thereto. BznsBuilder for information systems does not endorse any content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein, and BznsBuilder for information systems expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the content.
BznsBuilder for information system disclaims any and all liability in connection with or arising from, content uploaded, stored, transmitted, or otherwise distributed by the user. In the event, BznsBuilder for information systems receives any information or notice that any content uploaded, stored, transmitted, or otherwise distributed by a user violates these terms of service or infringes any copyright, trademark, or
patent, or is alleged to infringe any copyright, trademark, or patent, BznsBuilder for information systems reserves the right to immediately remove the content without notice to the user and without any obligation to investigate an allegation of infringement. BznsBuilder for information systems further reserves the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to remove for any reason whatsoever, and at any time, any content uploaded, stored, transmitted, or otherwise distributed by a user, without prior notice to the user.
BznsBuilder for information system further reserves the right to terminate user access to the BznsBuilder website in the event user violates these terms of service.
By agreeing to these terms of service you agree not to:
BznsBuilder for information system reserves the right to scan all content to ensure compliance with these terms of service. In the event BznsBuilder for information system determines, in its sole discretion, that your use of BznsBuilder is in violation of these terms of service, BznsBuilder for information system shall have the right, without recourse by the user, to immediately terminate your account.
When you use BznsBuilder, you may be asked to establish an account and establish passwords. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and passwords and for restricting access to your computer and/or account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or passwords.
You agree that the information you provide to BznsBuilder for information system upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your account ID, password, or any credit, debit or charge card number, if applicable), then you agree to immediately notify BznsBuilder for information systems. You may be liable for the losses incurred by BznsBuilder for information systems or others due to any unauthorized use of your BznsBuilder account.
User (and the organization that the user represents, if applicable) agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BznsBuilder for information system, its affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all claims, demands, suits, costs, damages, and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and reasonable settlements that BznsBuilder for information system may sustain or incur by reason of (a) use of BznsBuilder website, (b) breach, alleged breach, or violation of the foregoing warranties, representations, and covenants, (c) any violation of any third party right arising from user content submitted by user, (d) any claim that any user content submitted by user caused damage to a third party, (e) any allegation or claim that use of BznsBuilder by users constitutes a securities violation in any jurisdiction, or (f) any other violation of these terms of service. The obligations of the user (and the organization that the user represents, if applicable) to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless BznsBuilder for information system shall survive these terms of service.
Use of BznsBuilder shall be at user’s sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, BznsBuilder for information systems, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with BznsBuilder and use thereof.
BznsBuilder for information system assumes no liability or responsibility for any (I) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of website content, (II) Personal injury or damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from access to and use of BznsBuilder, (III) Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the BznsBuilder website by any third party, and/or (IV) Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via BznsBuilder.
BznsBuilder for information system does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through BznsBuilder or any hyperlinked website or
featured in any banner or other advertising. BznsBuilder for information system will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between a user and third-party providers of products or services.
user (and the organization that the user represents, if applicable) agrees not to hold BznsBuilder for information systems, its officers, directors, employees, or agents liable for any loss or damage, wither direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential, incurred as a result of user’s use of BznsBuilder (I) Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) Personal injury or damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from user’s access to and use of BznsBuilder, (III) Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from BznsBuilder, (IV) Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through BznsBuilder by any third party, and/or (V) Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of user’s use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via BznsBuilder, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not BznsBuilder for information systems is advised of the possibility of such damages.
A user’s liability for direct damages is not limited in the agreement.
certain jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If you reside (or your applicable organization is domiciled) in such a jurisdiction, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply, and you may have additional rights. The limitations or exclusions of warranties, remedies, or liability contained in these terms of service apply to you to the fullest extent such limitations or exclusions are permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you are located.
and for any reason terminate the service, terminate these terms of service, or suspend or terminate your account. In the event of termination, your account will be disabled and you may not be granted access to your account or any files or other content contained in your account although residual copies of information and content may remain in the BznsBuilder system.
In the event of a security breach that may affect you or any of the users on your account, we’ll notify you of the breach and provide a description of what happened. If we determine, and notify you, that you need to forward all or part of that information to any of the users on your account, you agree to promptly do so.
Content published on this website such as digital downloads, images, texts, graphics and logos is the property of BznsBuilder.The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of BznsBuilder.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.